TOWER TYPE (HOUSING) MOLD SCAFFOLDING
Barrel Tower Type Carrier Scaffolding systems can be installed easily by surprise and interlocking without the need for any connection apparatus (wedge, pin, cup etc.) and hence without hammering. As the tower system provides a horizontal connection opportunity every 50 cm due to its structure, there is no need to use an auxiliary ladder during installation.
- The system has high strength (150KN / tower carrying capacity)
- Tower Type - 48 x 3.00 mm industrial pipes are used as standard in hive piers.
40 x 60 x 2,00 mm profile or 48 x 2,50 mm industrial pipe is used as spacer.
- Standard sizes are 1000 x 500 and 1200 x 500 mm.
- Towers measuring 1.0 m - 1.0 m or 1.20 m - 1.20 m depending on the floor thickness are created.
H Type tower scaffolding are used with starting and ending elements.
- 38 x 600 mm upper and lower spindles are used to fine tune.