Skinny (Mold Lock)
In case of mutual fixing of Curtain, Column and Beam forms, if an iron bar is used instead of stud; It prevents the opening of the mold by attaching to both ends of the bar. Thanks to the steel threaded-spring latch, it securely holds the iron rod.
Features of Skinny Lock:
- 75 mm 105 mm base dimensions
- 3 mm - 3.5 mm 4 mm - 5 mm base thickness
- The gearbox gear is made of ST S2 and 45-50 ROKVEL is hardened in irrigation.
- It was made more durable by turning around with ribs.
- Iron clamping range tightens ribbed iron from 6mm to 10mm.
- It is produced as galvanized and painted.
We provide the zero and second hand locks you need at an affordable price.
CALL US NOW TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CURRENT BEST AND SECOND PRODUCT PRICES AND OUR STOCKS.
0 312 396 32 15
0 532 410 37 03
0 532 576 04 95
ALSO YOUR SECOND HAND MATERIALS ARE AT THE HIGHEST PRICE.
DO NOT SELL YOUR MATERIAL WITHOUT PRICE FROM US !!!
WITH OUR LARGE PRODUCT RANGE, THE MOST SUITABLE SOLUTIONS ARE PROVIDED FOR ANY PROJECT.
WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS WITH THE WORLD OF SECOND HAND ALTERTANIVES.
Second-hand Skinny Prices
Mold Lock Prices